Proof of Residency

To enroll a student, the parent or legal guardian must first establish proof of residence in the school district. Proof of residence requires ONE item checked from EACH column below.

Column A

Column B

Mortgage Statement Unpaid Utility Bill
Real Estate Tax Bill Verification of Service from Utility Provider
Homeowner’s Insurance Policy Personal Property Tax Invoice or Recent Receipt
Residential Lease – signed by both parties (enrolling student’s name must be on lease) Welfare, Social Security or other Legal Court Document
Rental Agreement – signed by both parties (enrolling student’s name must be on agreement) Municipal Occupancy Permit for the Address of Residence
Driver’s License
A self-mail letter, Notary Public statement or change of address card WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Note: According to Board Policy JECA, “In cases where a student living in the district wishes to register and such student is not able to provide proof that the student is domiciled in the district, the student, parent, military guardian, legal guardian or person acting as a parent may request a waiver of proof of residency. Waiver of proof of residency may only be granted on the basis of hardship or good cause.” In order to request a waiver, the parent/guardian must contact the Assistant Superintendent.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.